Friday, April 08, 2005

Some Interesting links...

I know this is not what you might want to see on my blog, but the effect that these have had on me today has been unnerving. I cannot explain...

http://oak.psych.gatech.edu/~epic/ols-master.html

www.friendster.com

www.43things.com

Today is a happily sad day for me. Google's patent details are out and it carries the same stuff that my friend and I had put together more than a year ago as a part of our search engine strategy patent. We had pretty much aborted the efforts on it and were feeling half sad, half happy to see Google go ahead with the plans. :-)
The flash presentation (first link) refers to customised news and journals which was pretty much the idea of this post.
Lot of other things happened... :-) Never knew that a day could suddenly become so overwhelming...

2 comments:

  1. WOW!Here's another reason for you guys to keep going with your creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wrote something similar to Google Search engine? (AKA pigeon project, correct me if I am wrong...)
    WOW....I am impressed....

    ReplyDelete